Door locks are essential for your safety and security. Updating or repairing your lock could significantly increase your safety and that of your property. Additionally, changing locks when you move into a new house should be a priority; only a lock replacement can guarantee control over who has a key to your home. You also get to add an appealing detail to your doors.
Whatever your reason for installing new locks, you need qualified, experienced, and reliable lock technicians like TBC Locksmith. We install a wide range of new locks and repair broken ones with speed. From simple locks to high-tech locking systems, we install locks that suit your needs and preferences.
Types of Locks We Install:
- Deadbolts: These are highly secure locks, which makes them popular for exterior doors and additional security.
- Keyless Locks: Just like their name suggests, keyless locks use codes instead of keys to lock or unlock.
- Electric Locks: These locks have a manual mechanism that uses an electric current to lock or unlock either using a key or a code.
- Smart Locks: This lock type operates through wireless transmission of specific commands from an authorized device.
- Interchangeable Core Cylinder Locks: This type of locks allows you to quickly rekey your lock by swapping the core while the lock remains intact.
- Combination Locks: These locks use a push button to activate the deadbolt mechanically.
- Knob Locks: These are mainly for interior use because they offer limited security and buckle easily under force.
- Lever Handle Locks: This lock type is contained within the door’s push-down handle, and is the least secure.
- Euro Profile Cylinders: These are suitable for interior double doors or patio doors because they are prone to wear and tear and damage over an extended period.
- Rim/Mortise Locks: These are among the most reliable locks for both residential and commercial doors.
- T-Handle/Vending Locks: These are easy-to-replace locks that are mainly used in vending machines, ATMs, and T-handles on windows, doors, lockers, and metal furniture.
- Furniture Locks: These can either be bolt style or push button locks for desks, cabinets, and sliding doors.
- Cam Locks: These are the simplest locks available with a broad range of uses, including low-security applications, filing cabinets, and mailboxes.
Do not take chances! Call us today for all types of lock installations and repair.
About TBC Locksmith
TBC Locksmith is a professional, dependable, and affordable provider of residential, commercial, emergency, and automotive locksmith services in Toronto and the GTA. We serve clients in and around cities within 60 kilometers from Toronto, including Brampton, Mississauga, North York, Markham and Vaughan. We also service cities further on the outskirts of Toronto: Pickering, Oshawa, Ajax, Barrie, Newmarket, and Whitby. Our highly skilled locksmith offers top-notch door repairs, installation of new locks, making new keys, and rekeying locks. We provide solutions for home, apartments/condos, offices, storefronts and car lockouts.
Having the right security solution for your property is critical. You need an experienced locksmith that you can rely on both for regular services, and whenever emergencies occur. We are open 24/7 and have a 15-30 minute response time so do not hesitate to give us a call. At TBC Locksmith, we have a large inventory of superior quality locksmith products to ensure that we respond to your needs promptly. We believe in delivering our promise and doing the job right the first time.
Here are some more reasons why TBC Locksmith is a great choice.
- We are a family-owned business
- We provide 24-hour availability, 7 days a week
- Our technicians are fully licensed, certified, insured, and bonded
- Our response time is 15-30 minutes
- We offer honest, competitive pricing
- We offer a 90-day guarantee
You can call us at (647) 699-0953 any time you need locksmith services for your home, office, or car. We will respond immediately and offer you the best solution.